Another of the benefits that must be highlighted of NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback is the so-called “Peak Performance” or Optimal Performance.
The purpose is to make a greater and better use of our potentials to act more efficiently and thus obtain better results.
The perception of the effects consists of several phases. At first, many people experience changes in the first few sessions. It is about achieving, gradually and over several sessions, the optimization of neurological and mental functions such as focus, concentration, stress control, etc.
The most cited advantages are the following:
– Clarity of mind in decision making
– Better focus
– Better concentration
– Decreased number of errors
– Increased creativity
– Better memory capacity
– Faster learning
– Greater resistance to stress
– Higher performance
– Better control against “wear and tear” (being burned out)
– Decreased anxiety / fears
– Deep relaxation and easier to achieve
– Improved psychological well-being
– Greater self-confidence and self-esteem / assertiveness
– Better self
– control – Improved interpersonal relationships
– Development of emotional intelligence …